Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunburn, Sushi and the West Coast

Look Up More print by The Sea or You


This weekend was eventful. I returned from a great session at the Nielsen Norman group Usability Week conference, and collapsed in a heap. We went for a nice walk at Walnut Creek Park, where I got to check out my goal of "spend more time outside" for the weekend, and then I spent the rest of my Saturday help one of my dearest friends move into a new apartment here in Charlottesville. Ginny is a Cville resident! All is well!

Sunday was graduation, where Cameron received his masters in all things star-related and I got some sunburned knees. It was followed by Devil's Backbone, delicious nachos, and a 3 hour sushi dinner with the fabulous melbelle.


This coming Saturday, I'll board a plane to go to LA for a week, and I couldn't be more ready for the West Coast. With each visit it has tempted me more. And I am well prepared for full on relaxing with the haul of books I plan to bring. Here's hoping I can bring myself to come back to the East Coast.

The LA vacation reading list.



No comments:

Post a Comment