Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fortune Favors the Brave

Fortune Favors the Brave print by Small Talk Studio
Lately I have been trying to find things that inspire me. For the last year or so, I have had a trouble feeling motivated by my work or my crafts, but i finally have room in my life for fun things again, both in my personal life and at work. I am learning so much at my new job, and can't wait to take on some big projects. I am also learning a lot about what I really want out of life: simplicity.

I want to take charge and make my life simpler. I want to avoid the drama and just do things with the people I love. I want to have the courage to say no to things I don't want to do, even if they are things that are "good" for my career. I want to learn to be happy with fewer objects. I want to travel. I want to spend more time outside.

Photo by Eric Trine

No comments:

Post a Comment