Sunday, October 3, 2010

Babies and other adventures, pt.1

So I have been fortunate enough to spend some quality time with my brother, his wife, and my niece and nephew lately. They live out in LA so getting to see them a lot is a bit rare, but two visits in one month! Crazy! So I was out there in LA for labor day, and we had a great time, spent 12 hours at Disneyland, played on playgrounds. You know. The usual. I also got to spend some time with my good friend Elyse who is out there getting her masters for being a totally rad animator. I went to the Hollywood sign and the Griffith Observatory with her and her family and that was a ton of fun. Please note on that Hollywood sign shot that there is a helicopter circling as someone was in the middle of getting arrested for sitting on the "O".








No comments:

Post a Comment