Friday, March 12, 2010

Jeffrey Campbell Love

So I'm not really one for big expensive purchases. I bought myself boots this year and that was a struggle to spend $70 and I've never spent more than $40 on a bag...and usually I spend less. This usually means that I spend more money on multiple cheap things, sometimes things that don't last very long. So in an attempt to invest in more quality merchandise, and to indulge in my love love love for Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I purchased these. At $70 off it was hard to say no.


I got them two days ago, and I have been seriously considering returning them. Not because they don't look great, but just because they felt a little loose, and just are way different than anything else I own. But after wearing them around the house and trying them on with every article of clothing in my closet, I'm committing.


[Regrettably the only mirror in my apartment is in my poorly lit bathroom]

[Don't mind the stray hair tie]

No comments:

Post a Comment