Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wrote a hit play and directed it, so I'm not sweating it either

The last few days have been pretty unproductive, but I have had good friends in town visiting and we all spent so much time together that it makes me sad they've gone. Sometimes I really miss all of my architecture school friends and that crazy bond that is formed by staying up for 3 days straight watching ridiculous movies on a projector in a classroom somewhere while building tedious models out of piano wire and acrylic.

So, since we all now have more time to actually watch movies, a few of us sat down and once again watched both Rushmore and The Royal Tenenbaums over the course of two days. It made me sort of wish I hadn't recently thrown out that striped polo dress I made to dress up as Margot Tenenbaum for an architecture school costume ball five years ago.

[found on film_stills]

[found on film_stills]

1 comment:

  1. that shot of margot's hand beside the tub cracks me up every time. priceless.

    ReplyDelete