Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things from this summer

Here are a few of the hand drawn cards I made this summer. Most of them were pawned off on Kristin, and the Mansard Roof was of course from when I was crazy over making cards based on song lyrics. I would like to actually get that going, especially Me & Julio :)

So I guess if any one has any ideas for a song lyric that would make a really good literal transition into a card design, let me know.


"I see a Mansard Roof through the trees." - "Mansard Roof" by Vampire Weekend


"Over a Cowboy you drew a big talk balloon saying 'try not to take it so hard.'" - "Everything I try to Do, Nothing Seems to Turn out Right" by the Decemberists

And of course, the graduation card:

1 comment:

  1. :-) Thanks for letting me be the proud owner of both the Mansard Roof and graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete