Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time to revive this thing

So I haven't posted in a long time, which is in direct connection to the fact that my desk at work is now extremely exposed to the eyes of half of the executive staff of the company. So, I've decided that it might not be the best thing in the world for me to sit around and look for pictures to upload on my blog.

As you all may know, I have great dreams of beginning work at my beloved O'Suzannah soon. Fingers crossed that is. Dates and times still need to be discussed, but I mean, it has pretty much been my life goal.

And with this in mind I'm trying to steer this blog back in the direction I originally intended for it, a design-ish blog, full of things i like and full of things I make. I have an insane number of projects going on right now. None at the point of completion, and nor do I have a digital camera to snapshot them if they were, but I'm working on both those things. The winter months are right around the corner, which means i need to get finished up on a lot of the scarves I've been working on and other deliciously warm woolly things.

Suzannah invited myself and several other lovely ladies out to a stuff swap this weekend, and I must say, nothing gives me more inspiration than being around such crafty ladies and being in that store. So, of course, the prospect of working there is super motivating me to keep going.

For now I leave you with this wonderful card I absolutely love by Julia Rothman for hello!lucky:


This an many other Julia Rothman goodies can be found here! Her chair wrapping paper is the new focal piece on my wall. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment